The Department of Computing Sciences offers a variety of challenging technical programs, all designed to establish a foundation of understanding in a broad spectrum of computing. A graduate of our department is prepared for a career in computing as well as the pursuit of further advanced study.
We offer undergraduate programs leading to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Computer Science.
We also offer and support:
- A 5-year Integrated program
- Minors in Computer Science and Information Systems
- A concentration or minor in Cognitive Science
- A major in Information Systems for adult learners
- A major in Media & Technology for adult learners
- Living in the Knowledge Society
- Several courses for non-majors
We welcome you to review our course information where you can see course descriptions, objectives, prerequisites, etc.
All students in the CSC department are assigned an academic advising team who help with course schedules and other inquiries. Every student in our department is expected to maintain the highest degree of academic integrity.