Web Application Development
3 Credits Format: lecture Level: undergraduate
Description: Theory and design of web-based applications: stylesheets, applets, HTML, CGI programming, web server design, web site design, security, multimedia representations, encryption, compression.
- Establish an understanding of web-based software architectures.
- Explore a broad spectrum of web technology standards, including XML, XHTML, CSS, and at least one server-side processing technology suite.
- Explore issues related to web site design, navigation, accessibility, and content.
Coordinator: Mr. Najib Nadi
Prerequisites: CSC 1052
- Information Science Major
- Computer Science Major
- Computer Science Minor
- Information Science Minor
- Information Systems Major
- Computer Engineering Major
- Computer Engineering Minor