Survey of Information Science
3 Credits Format: lecture Level: undergraduate
Description: Brief introductions to several areas in which problems in information use are important. Examples are business, law, biology, medicine, electronic commerce, and libraries.
- Establish an understanding of information management issues in several distinct problem domains, including business, law, biology, medicine, electronic commerce, and libraries.
- Provide experience in the organization and delivery of information-rich presentations.
Coordinator: Dr. Lillian (Boots) Cassel
- Information Science Major
- Information Science Minor
- Information Systems Major