CSC 1010: Programming for All
A unified view of the powerful tools for manipulating text and the algorithms they implement; complexity and security of operations on text; locating and searching online text databases and bibliographies via the Internet; alternative text structures: hypertext, multimedia; alternative input techniques: scanning, voice.
- Explore a unified view of tools for manipulating text and the algorithms that implement them.
- Explore text operations, focusing on their complexity and security.
- Explore techniques for locating and searching online text databases and bibliographies.
- Explore alternate text structures, including hypertext and multimedia.
- Explore alternate input techniques, including optical text recognition and voice input.
There are no prerequisites for this course.